Last week, I had the opportunity to have my first “Twitter-view” with Jeremy Victor at B2B bloggers. Jeremy and I took a very quick tour through some of the territory I explored in my book, The BuyerSphere Project (free pdf available on our site, print version available at Amazon). Jeremy has edited the Tweets into a cohesive transcript.
Some of the areas we covered:
- What is the BuyerSphere and Why Should We Map It?
- Where are B2B Marketers on the Digital Marketing Adoption Curve?
- What are the main challenges facing B2B buyers?
- The irrationality of B2B purchasing
- What is the Risk Gap?
- The Need for Face-to-Face
- The importance of a website as a Digital Asset
- Are blogs more important that websites?